Grand Junction, CO
The Best Off-Roading Jeep Rentals in Grand Junction, CO
Take Your Off-Roading to the Next Level
Known for its many wineries, beautiful weather, and stunning scenery, Grand Junction, Colorado, makes for your next ideal vacation. At Diff. Jeep rental, we offer reliable Grand Junction Jeep rentals for you and anyone else you bring along on your travels. Pre-approved for personal use, our Jeep rental in Grand Junction, CO, is designed for off-roading adventures you won’t want to skip. You can also traverse historic mining routes in Telluride, Mountain Village, Ouray, and Silverton. Ask about our Jeep rentals in Grand Junction, Colorado, today.
- Ford Bronco Badlands Edition (4-door)
- Jeep Wrangler Sport (2-door)
- Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited (4-door)
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited (4-door)
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Lifted and 35” Tires (4-door)
- Full 24-hour Jeep rentals in Grand Junction, CO
- Pick your start time from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm MT
- Unlimited miles
- One-way and roundtrip options (Example: Book one-way from Delta to Ouray)
- Trail map and route assistance available
- Pets allowed (cleaning fee may apply for excessive dirt and hair removal)
We deliver vehicles from our Montrose location and require a minimum 3-day rental to deliver to Grand Junction, CO.
Reach a Reservation Coordinator by phone or text daily from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm MT at 970.519.8004.
Grand Junction was incorporated in 1882. Grand Junction is home to more than 20 wineries known as Colorado’s wine country. “Grand” refers to the historical Grand River which was renamed the Upper Colorado River in 1921. “Junction” refers to the confluence of the Colorado and Gunnison rivers. The Colorado national Monument, a unique series of canyons and messes, overlooks the city on the west. Most of the area is surrounded by federal public lands managed by the US Bureau of land management.
- Colorado National Monument
- Grand Mesa
- Grand Junction Regional Airport
Where to Eat
- Spoons Bistro and Bakery
- Feisty Pint
- Rockslide Brewery and Restaurant
- Dream Café
- Pablo’s Pizza
Where to Stay
- Tru by Hilton Grand Junction Downtown
- Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction – Close to Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton – Close to Airport
- Tebagauche Trail/Bang’s Canyon
- Rabbit Valley