High-Quality, Reliable Jeep Rentals in Ridgway, CO
Your Ride Should Carry You Everywhere
When you take a trip to Ridgway, Colorado, you’re greeted by warm residents, beautiful mountain valleys, and abundant creativity. At Diff. Jeep Rental, we offer high-quality Jeep rentals in Ridgway, Colorado, that you won’t want to miss. Pre-approved for personal use, our off-road Jeep rentals in Ridgway, CO, offer historical travel experiences through beautiful trails and hikes and century-old mining routes in Telluride, Mountain Village, Ouray, and Silverton. Reach out to us today about our Jeep rentals in Ridgway, Colorado!
- Ford Bronco Badlands Edition (4-door)
- Jeep Wrangler Sport (2-door)
- Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited (4-door)
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited (4-door)
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Lifted and 35” Tires (4-door)
- Full 24-hour Ridgway Jeep rentals
- Pick your start time from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm MT
- Unlimited miles
- One-way and roundtrip options ((Example: Book one-way from Delta to Ouray)
- Trail map and route assistance available
- Pets allowed (cleaning fee may apply for excessive dirt and hair removal)
We deliver vehicles from our Montrose location and require a minimum 3-day rental to deliver to Ridgway, CO.
Reach a Reservation Coordinator by phone or text daily from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm MT at 970.519.8004.
The town of Ridgway was named for Denver and Rio Grande railroad superintendent Robert M Ridgeway who established the town in 1891.
Ridgeway is a gateway town of the San Juan Mountains, located about 10 miles north of Ouray. It’s a scenic mountain town with historic downtown shops, restaurants and accommodations. Sitting at an elevation of 6985’ the town is now known to be a hotspot for cultural and artistic events.
- Ridgway State Park
- Black Canyon
- Ridgway Railroad Museum
- Montrose Airport
Where to Eat
- True Grit Café
- Taco Del Gnar
- Colorado Boy Brewery
- Eatery 66
- Kate’s Place
- Lazy Dog Saloon
Where to Stay
- Chipeta Solar Springs Resort and Spa
- Basecamp 550
- Amphitheater Campground
- Ridgway State Park
- Engineer Pass
- Yankee Boy Basin
- Governor Basin
- Corkscrew Gulch
- Imogene Pass
- Last Dollar Road
- Cinnamon Pass